Articles

7/10/2014

Positive affirmations for a better living

I accept the criticism of my person because they make me grow up
I thank the creator of the universe for letting me live in greatness
I love everything I am, what I do, and I realize with love and I value it
I appreciate my ability to learn and nourish me with knowledge
I learn from every interaction with others and relate to me without trouble
I support who asks me from heart and give what I can give
What makes others happy makes me happy
I attend the messages of my body and I am aware of it's changes
I attend my thoughts and control my mind of negative thoughts
I erase from my mind the past events that affected me negatively
Every day there are wonderful miracles in my life
I celebrate life every day and I rejoy for being here
I think my reality according to my positive vibration
I grow every day with every experience lived
I start with love my own daily reality
Whatever happens to me turn into something positive
I learn to forget my mistakes and alwasy get improved by knowledge
I declare my own power and show it by my actions
I declare my life debt free and i am always updated
I decrete that my body is healthy and not suffering from diseases
I let go of my life all that does not serve me or benefits me
I enjoy my personal growth and I get a greater understanding
I always do what I like and have fun
Love is everywhere and it always return to my life, when I give it
Money is my friend and I always have plenty
The environment is my ally, and my environment is comfortable and valuable
The universe loves me and supports me in my wishlist
My wallet is always plenty of money
In my life there are no fears
I am open and receptive to all good
I'm safe in life
I am aware of the things that I want and i am receptive to those
I'm ready to forget and keep grudges away to anyone
I am willing to support me
I express my gratitude for everything good in my life
Creativity is important in my personal growth
The people are friendly and helpful with me
Happiness was born with me and is always with me
Negativity is an absolute waste of time
Wealth and everything around me always plays in my favor
Sorrow, suffering and worry makes me be stronger
Divine wisdom guides my life and always advance in the best direction
Life smiles at me and gives me amazing experiences
The impossible is achievable, anything is possible for me
The merry hugs me, shelters me joy, joy follows me
Material goods overabundance in my life
The problems make me grow
I keep focused on the present and my goals are immediate and achievable
I get money easily
Work constantly arrives for me
I accept errors to learn to be better
I love and accept myself
I treat myself with respect, decency and love
I feel good about myself every day of my life
I deserve to enjoy life and have fun, getting the best things
My joy is always reflected to my fellow partners
My body regenerates when I talk to my cells and ask them for improvement
My body never gets sick and i get healthy food
My body is perfect, slim and irradiate attractiveness
My hand is always outstretched for those who need
My best lesson is to learn is to love and accept everything as it is
My purpose in life is to feel good and I'm always getting better
My life is harmonious, relaxed and stress-free living
My life is routed to the top and to stay there
My life is special and so openly manifest
My abilities are limitless and I always get good results
My decisions are motivated by what I enjoy doing
My wish is immediate wealth and thus manifests the universe to me
My annual income is my monthly income, i multiply everything I touch
My goals are clear and I am always focused on the benefit of all
My thoughts are always positive
I was born to serve and help my fellow surrounders
Nothing external controls me and my common sense guide me
Nothing stresses me out and i faced things decisively
No negative statements about my health affect me
I don't treasure bitterness or hatred, and i do not speak ill for anyone or judge others
I have no limitations on my mind or my life or in my wishlist
I'm not afraid of any stage of my life and i prepared myself to live fully
I ask for what I want and I accept it with joy and pleasure, knowing that it will appear
I put my life in a loving balance
I reject racism, bad influences, ego, and declare myself humble
I deny the evil intentions towards my fellow
I renounce all obstacles in my life
Being positive is a standing rule in my terrestrial experience
I vibrate in joy and the universe compensated me with permanent happiness
I follow my dreams because those will be an immediate reality
I always give my best in every aspect of my daily life
I always give steps to grow and be better
Always do what makes me happy and I do not live to please anyone
Always keep my commitments and pay my bills on time
Only God and the good are behind me
I only expect good things every day
I am capable of anything I propose
I can interact in public in a relaxed way
I can forgive those who hurt me
I am generous with my peers because everything in the end returns
I am unable to harm my fellow
I am important, intelligent, special and beautiful
I am a person at peace with life and my fellow
I am a valuable person and I deserve the best of universe
I am a being full of joy and love for others
I am one with the universe and my fellow
I work for personal satisfaction and I enjoy it to the fullest
I clear my qualities and always implement more knowledge
It's clear that if I am grateful and always receive more
Iam on spiritual awareness and I am open to all experiences
I have in my mental self-healing capacity
I have an excellent relationship with myself and appreciate me and love me
All my life sentences are positive
All my relationships are a success
All is well in my world, there is wealth, health and happiness
Everything I need comes to me without delay
Always travel the world and I have plenty to spend
To live is to love what I do, why I do it with love and joy
 I live on the present and I love what I am and offer others
Continuous abundance and harmony is on my my surroundings
I forgive and release me, hatred and jealousy do not exist in me

Afirmaciones positivas para un mejor vivir

Acepto las críticas hacia mi persona porque con ellas crezco
Agradezco al creador del universo por permitirme vivir en su grandeza
Adoro todo lo que soy, lo que hago, y lo realizo con amor y lo valoro
Aprecio mi capacidad de aprendizaje y me nutro con conocimiento
Aprendo de cada interacción con los demás y me relaciono sin lios
Apoyo a quien me lo solicita y entrego de corazón lo que puedo dar
Aquello que hace feliz a otros me hace felíz a mí
Atiendo los mensajes de mi cuerpo y estoy atento a sus cambios
Atiendo mis pensamientos y controlo mi mente de pensamientos negativos
Borro de mi mente los eventos pasados que me afectaron negativamente
Cada día hay maravillosos milagros en mi vida
Celebro la vida cada día y me recogijo por estar aquí
Creo mi realidad de acuerdo a mi vibración positiva
Crezco cada día con cada experiencia que vivo
Con amor creo mi propia realidad diaria
Cualquier cosa que me pasa la convierto en algo positivo
Cuando olvido y perdono entiendo mis propios errores y mejoro
Declaro mi propio poder y lo manifiesto en mis actos
Declaro mis vida libre de deudas y al día
Decreto que mi cuerpo sea sano y que no padezca de enfermedades
Dejo ir de mi vida todo aquello que no me sirve o beneficia
Disfruto mi crecimiento personal y avanzo hacia un mayor conocimiento
Hago siempre lo que me gusta y me divierto
El amor está en todas partes y siempre cobija mi vida, cuando lo doy regresa
El dinero es mi amigo y siempre tengo de sobra
El medio ambiente es mi aliado,y mi entorno es cómodo y valioso
El universo me ama y me apoya en mis deseos
En mi billetera siempre hay dinero abundante
En mi vida no existen los miedos
Estoy abierto y receptivo a todo lo bueno
Estoy a salvo en la vida
Estoy conciente de las cosas que no quiero y las desecho
Estoy dispuesto a olvidar y a no mantener en mí rencores con nadie
Estoy dispuesto a sustentarme
Expreso mi gratitud por todo lo bueno que hay en mi vida
La creatividad es importante en mi crecimiento personal
La gente es amable y servicial conmigo
La felicidad nació conmigo y siempre me acompaña
La negatividad es una absoluta pérdida de tiempo
La riqueza me rodea y todo siempre juega a mi favor
La tristeza, el sufrimiento y la preocupación me hacen ser más fuerte 
La sabiduría divina guía mi vida y avanzo siempre en la mejor dirección
La vida me sonrie y me ofrece experiencias espectaculares
Lo imposible es realizable, todo para mí es posible
Lo placentero me abraza, la dicha me cobija, la alegría me persigue
Los bienes materiales sobreabundan en mi vida
Los problemas me hacen crecer
Mantengo enfocado en el presente y mis metas son inmediatas y realizables
Me llega el dinero con facilidad
Me llega trabajo constantemente
Me permito errar para poder aprender a ser mejor
Me quiero y me acepto a mi mismo
Me trato con respeto,con decencia y me amo
Me siento bien conmigo mismo cada día de mi vida
Merezco disfrutar de la vida y divertirme,recibiendo las mejores cosas 
Mi alegría se refleja siempre hacia mis semejantes
Mi cuerpo se regenera cuando le hablo a mis células y les pido mejoría
Mi cuerpo jamás se enferma y lo alimento sanamente
Mi cuerpo es perfecto,esbelto y con poder de atracción
Mi mano está siempre tendida para quien la necesita
Mi mejor lección es aprender a amarme y aceptarme
Mi propósito de vida es sentirme bien y siempre estoy siendo mejor
Mi vida es armónica,relajada, y vivo sin estrés
Mi vida está encaminada hacia la cima y a permanecer allí
Mi vida es especial y así lo manifiesto abiertamente
Mis capacidades son ilimitadas y obtengo siempre buenos resultados
Mis decisiones son motivadas por aquello que disfruto haciendo
Mis deseos son riqueza inmediata y así me los manifiesta el universo
Mis ingresos anuales son mis ingresos mensuales, todo lo que toco multiplico
Mis objetivos son claros y siempre estoy enfocado en el beneficio de todos
Mis pensamientos siempre son positivos
Naci para servir y ayudar a mis semejantes
Nada externo me controla y mi sentido común me guía
Nada me estresa y enfrento las cosas con decisión
Ninguna afirmaciones negativa sobre mi salud me afecta
No atesoro rencores ni odios, no hablo mal de nadie ni juzgo
No tengo limitaciones en mi mente, ni en mi vida, ni en mis deseos
Nunca nada me falta nada, no hay carencias en mi vida
Nunca me rechazo a mi mismo sino que me acepto como soy y me amo
No me asusta ninguna etapa de mi vida y me preparo para vivir plenamente
Pido lo que deseo y lo acepto con alegría y placer, sabiendo que aparecerá
Pongo mi vida en equilibrio amándome
Rechazo el racismo, las influencias, el ego, y me declaro humilde
Reniego de las malas intenciones hacia mis semejantes
Renuncio a todos los obstáculos que hay en mi vida
Ser positivo es una norma permanente en mi experiencia terrestre
Si vibro en alegría el universo me compensa con felicidad permanente
Sigo mis sueños porque al despertar serán una inmediata realidad
Siempre doy lo mejor de mi en cada aspecto de mi diario vivir
Siempre doy pasos para crecer y ser mejor
Siempre hago lo que me hace feliz y no vivo para satisfacer a nadie
Siempre cumplo mis compromisos y pago mis deudas a tiempo
Solo Dios y lo bueno están detrás de mí
Solo me esperan cosas buenas cada día
Soy capaz de cualquier cosa que me propongo
Soy capaz de interactuar en público tranquilamente
Soy capaz de perdonar a quienes me hacen daño
Soy generoso con mis semejantes porque todo al final regresa
Soy incapaz de dañar a mis semejantes
Soy un ser importante,inteligente,especial y bello
Soy una persona en paz con la vida y mis semejantes
Soy una persona valiosa y merezco lo mejor del universo
Soy un ser lleno de alegría y amor hacia los demás
Soy uno con el universo y mis semejantes
Trabajo por satisfacción personal y lo disfruto al máximo
Tengo claras mis cualidades y siempre las implemento con más conocimiento
Tengo claro que si soy agradecido siempre recibo más
Tengo conciencia espiritual y estoy abierto a todas las experiencias
Tengo en mí la capacidad de autosanación mental
Tengo una relación excelente conmigo mismo y me valoro y me amo
Todas las frases de mi vida son positivas
Todas mis relaciones son un éxito
Todo está bien en mi mundo, hay abundancia, salud y alegría
Todo lo que necesito viene a mí sin demora
Viajo siempre por el mundo y tengo de sobra para divertirme
Vivir es amar lo que hago, por eso lo hago con amor y alegría
Vivo el presente y amo lo que soy y ofrezco a otros
Vivo en continua abundancia y en armonía con lo que me rodea
Yo perdono y me libero, los odios y envidias no existen en mí

Berny Polanía V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, it will help us to grow and give you a better service.

Tags